- Skilled players will want to collect new Comet Metals, which will unlock harder levels with even more challenges
- Mario collects stars as he travels from galaxy to galaxy, sometimes upside-down, sometimes floating from place to place. Every level is new, but the game retains the charm, sense of wonder and beauty in line with Mario's history
- On some stages, Mario can find an egg, smash it open and hop onto the back of Yoshi. Yoshi can use his tongue to grab items and shoot them back at enemies, or to snag attach points and swing across chasms
- Yoshi has an interesting diet. When he eats a Dash Pepper, he gets so hot and frenzied he can run up steep inclines and vertical walls. When he eats a Blimp Fruit, he inflates like a balloon and floats to new heights
- New power-ups include a drill that Mario uses to tunnel through the planet's surface all the way to the other side of a planet
PLatform: Nintendo Wii
May-19-2013 12:35 PM EDT
Launch into a new universe of gravity warping worlds in the sequel to one of the greatest games of all time! Yoshi joins Mario as they traverse a wild variety of galaxies exploding with imagination, helping out our hero as he gulps enemies, runs at super speed, or inflates like a blimp to reach high cliff tops. Whether Mario?s leaping into orbit around tiny micro-planets, tumbling through rooms with constantly flip-flopping gravity, or drilling through craggy worlds to emerge on the other side, he?ll need new abilities and serious jumping skills to survive the all-new challenges ahead!
BOOKMARK THIS PAGE
Wand for Wii
Prima Games: Super Mario Galaxy 2: Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
Prima Games: Metroid: Other M
Prima Games: Trauma Team
Prima Games: 3D Dot Game Heroes
PRICEQUAKE.COM ATTEMPTS TO BE AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE. HOWEVER, PRICEQUAKE.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS OR OTHER CONTENT OF THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE. SHIPPING CHARGES MAY APPLY.
© 2013 pricequake.com - All rights reserved.